An end to the hassle of completing the E9 for taxpayers who acquire, sell or transfer real estate with a parental allowance or donation is expected to put the AADE. By the end of the year, a new digital service is expected to be activated through which the E9 declaration will be automatically completed by extracting the data from the AADE electronic platform myProperty. The taxpayers, that is,, they will not have to change their real estate data in E9 themselves every time they proceed with a purchase or sale, parental provision or gift of property. The E9 will be updated automatically based on the data of the real estate transfer declarations which are now mandatory to be submitted electronically.
The new digital service will make taxpayers' lives easier and will limit errors and omissions found today in the E9 form which affect the amount of his final bill ENFIA.
In each caseauto-completion of E9 does not remove the E9 statement. Taxpayers will continue to be able to file amended returns for specific actions, such as for example the electrification of the property by adding a supply number or the declaration of changes to the surface of the property in case of arbitrary legalization, actions that do not go through the myProperty platform.
What is valid today
Today, those who have changes in their real estate are obliged to declare them by submitting the E9 statement by March 31 of the following year from the day of the change. That is, for changes that will be made this year, the E9 form should be updated by 31 Of March 2023.
The 11 steps
Those they buy or acquire with parental allowance, gift or inherit real estate or pass real estate to their children or grandchildrento complete E9 they should follow the steps below:
1. Select the year you want to submit E9 from the available actions on the home page, select create an E9 statement to make the necessary adjustments to your assets.
2. You can insert / change / delete property of the tables 1 (buildings and plots) and 2 (pitches).
3. If you are entering a property, fill in all the mandatory fields regarding the property's descriptive information (square meters, kind of right in rem, percentage of co-ownership etc.) and also geographically locate the property either by selecting the county, municipal district and building blocks streets or by selecting the opening of the map Objective Determination of Property Value.
4. If you change property, modify only the descriptors that require modification.
5. From the year 2013 and after, during the final submission of the E9 declarations, It is mandatory to indicate the power supply number of the buildings in which you have full ownership or usufruct.
6. From the year 2014 and after, depending on the reason for importing / changing / deleting a property that you will choose, you should fill in the mandatory fields that are requested and relate to contract details (contract number and date, VAT NUMBER. notary), testamentary elements if any (number and date of publication, date of death) etc..
7. During the final submission of declaration E9, specific properties may be requested to be changed due to deficiencies in their data.
8. Any action you take, stored temporarily.
9. When you complete the changes in your property situation, check how it is configured through the asset preview.
10. Select final submission of the E9 declaration and if you wish, transfer of the declaration to the following year.
11. From the available actions you can print the submitted E9 statements, your property situation and VAT clearance notes. /acts of administrative determination ENFIA.