The arrival of the coronavirus with the new data and the closure that followed, they did not discourage our students and teachers from remaining creative, εφευρετικοί και αισιόδοξοι κατά τη διάρκεια του σχολικού έτους.
A series of original and imaginative actions were completed last school year.
Ι. The first issue of our school's electronic magazine entitled “SIATIST MUSIC SCHOOL” was released on the schoolpress of the Panhellenic School Network at:
This issue publishes articles written by students of our school on various topics in the context of creative activities.
II. Christmas Activities of Siatista Music School.
Online party with the students of the 1st Gymnasium of the French Language department under the guidance of Mrs.. Trikou Gioulas with songs wishes and customs in French.
Online presentation of the bouzouki class of Mr. Papamina Themistoklis with the performance of the song "Bouzouki my love ..."
Online preparation of Christmas sweets by the students of the BY Lyceum under the guidance of the teacher and. Aggeli Dimitra.
Internet connection with the Music School of Veria by the students of A.’ Lyceum under the guidance of Professor Mrs.. Papa Tatiani.
Participation of French language students under the guidance of Mrs.. Trikou Gioulas in the online action of the Association of French Language Teachers of the Prefecture of Kozani entitled “Let's send a positive message” in honor of International Day French by 16-22/3 2021.
- Music and video production
- Tribute to 200 Years since the Greek Revolution: the speech of Kolokotronis in Pnyx. The teachers Mr.. Efthiou Georgias, K. John Elizabeth, K. Papa Tatiana, Skipitari George, Papaminas Themistoklis and Varelas Nikolos. The video is posted on the school's youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfA9o9u4zsg. The students of A. recite’ Konstantinos and Tania Andreou High School. Students play music: Sakaridis Konstantinos, Vlachos Dimitris, Sakaridis Ioannis.
- On the occasion of the Day of Remembrance for the Genocide of Pontus, the students of the Pontian Lyra class of the school under the guidance of teacher k. Sisiou Elena prepared and presented a tribute entitled "N΄ love and remember…." with a sequence of texts, poems and songs for the tragic anniversary. The tribute was recorded at the sole expense of the benefactor of our school and. Konstantinos Papanikolaou, whom we thank warmly.
- The students of the Bouzouki class of Mr.. Papamina Themistoklis performed "Jenny Zeibekiko" and presented it on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgN9K_liuE.
- The students of the traditional percussion class of Mr.. Varela Nikolaou presented a series of improvised rhythms. The action was recorded and shown on Youtube https://youtu.be/J9Xym4XnQto
- Teaching visits
In the context of the World Environment Day, our school organized visits to the Paleontological and Botanical Society of Siatista, at the Pulkos Mansion and at Ag. Friday for each section of the school separately, as provided for in health protocols. In addition, organized online actions with the KPE of Kastoria and Velvento for the classes A, B and C High School and issues related to biodiversity and environmental protection were developed.
Another school year full of challenges and interesting activities has come to an end. The Director and the Teaching Staff of the Music School of Siatista wish all the students and their families a happy and relaxing summer full of health! The students who participate in the Panhellenic Examinations are wished health and success!
GOOD SUMMER TO EVERYONE FULL OF HEALTH & MUSIC!