"RESUMPTION OF FOCUSING WITH SUBSIDIZED CAPITAL MOVEMENT THROUGH NSRF"
The Ministry of Development & Investment implements new action, budget 330 million euros, to provide working capital to catering companies in order to purchase raw materials for them 2-3 first months of restarting our stores.
The action is funded through the Operational Program "Competitiveness- Entrepreneurship- Innovation" (ΕΠΑνΕΚ) of the NSRF 2021 – 2027 and concerns businesses, small and medium, which have a main KAD or KAD with the highest catering income. Franchise companies are included subject to the fulfillment of certain regulatory criteria of the NSRF.
The amount of aid is 7% on the turnover of the main restaurant KAD or KAD with its highest revenues 2019.
For businesses set up within it 2019 or within 2020 the amount of aid is defined as follows: [(operations' Circle 2019 the 2020)/number of operating days ] x 365 x 7%.
The maximum amount of aid is set up to 100.000 euros per VAT number.
The criteria for joining the action are:
- Annual turnover reduction 2020 in relation to 2019 greater than or equal to 30%.
- For companies set up within it 2019 an equal number of operating days is calculated for the drop in turnover.
- Established within it 2020 automatically enter into action.
- Businesses. restaurant that was under construction in 2019 and started to have revenue in 2020 treated as constituted within it 2020.
- Catering companies that are required to submit periodic VAT returns.
Το ΠΑΝΕΛΛΗΝΙΟ ΣΩΜΑΤΕΙΟ ΕΣΤΙΑΤΟΡΙΩΝ – ΚΑΦΕΤΕΡΙΩΝ – ΤΟΥΡΙΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΣΥΝΑΦΩΝ ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑΣ, will help members - entrepreneurs, through its specialized associates, for guidance – στήριξη τους αξιολογώντας (unpaid) και υποβάλλοντας την αίτηση προκειμένου να λάβουν το κεφάλαιο κίνησης για την επανεκκίνηση των επιχειρήσεων τους.
REMEMBER that the 5-4-2021 with no. prot. 767, A letter was sent to the Prime Minister of the country in which we point out the need to modify the 30% in the 20%, because statistics show that six out of ten Catering businesses will be excluded.