Following the announcements of the Minister of Health, from the 13/9/2021 until March 2022 the following measures will apply to unvaccinated workers, regardless of whether they are employed in the Public or Private sector.
- Employees in Catering and Entertainment stores from 13/9/2021 are obliged to do 2 test per week.
- The cost is borne exclusively by the employee.
- The unvaccinated will not be able to take free tests in public structures.
- Use a mask in all outdoor areas where there is a gathering.
- THE EMPLOYER has the right to know if employees are vaccinated or unvaccinated in closed workplaces.
- Mandatory mask everywhere both indoors and outdoors for the unvaccinated.
The Ministerial Decision which will be issued before the date of commencement of the measures, set out substantive details on sanctions and fines.