Electronic statements of retroactive amounts of the period 2015-2017.
Employees and retirees who within 2019 received retroactive amounts for the previous years can now declare them electronically to the Tax Office.
The application in Taxisnet for the submission of declarations retrospective for the tax years 2015, 2016 and 2017 for which certificates of earnings were issued in 2019 is now available.
With the possibility that is now given, unpaid employees or retirees who within 2019 paid retroactively for previous years, they will not have to move to submit amended declarations manually to the Tax Office, but they will submit them electronically through taxisnet. After their submission, will be issued automatically the debt with the debt ID that follows the new amount of additional tax they are required to pay.
In the meantime after and extension given by the Ministry of Finance to the deadline for submitting tax returns until 28 August the changes that occur in the payment of the liquidation are the following:
1. Taxpayers who have already filed a tax return or will file their tax return by 29 July and have not yet proceeded to pay either the first installment of the tax or the full amount have the following options:
- To pay by 31 July the first of 8 monthly tax installments.
- To pay the tax in a lump sum until 31 July earning discount 2%
- To pay by 31 August the first two installments of the tax, ie the July installment and the August installment, and then pay the monthly installments every month until February. To pay the tax in a lump sum, taking the discount 2% until 31 August.
2.Those who have submitted a statement and have paid the first installment have the opportunity:
- To pay by 31 August the second installment for them and the next six monthly at the end of each following month.
- To pay by 31 August lump sum of the debt with a discount 2%
3. Taxpayers who will submit their tax return within August and specifically by 28 next month:
- They will pay the first two installments of income tax by 31 August.
- They can pay the debt in a lump sum with a discount 2% until 31 August.
- Those who have paid the first installment of income tax will pay the second by the end of August.
- Those who have not paid the first installment can pay by 31 August the first two installments without any charge.
- Businesses filing in August will pay the first two installments of income tax at the end of the same month.
It is noted that for businesses there is no tax deduction in case of one-time payment.