Three days ago I wrote in my post “Kozani, zero time”. This day came with our city in a repeat of the March / April measures, without sms.
But it makes sense; Very reasonable in my humble opinion.
The dispersion is large, the cases are too many and our hospital is on its limits, if it has not already exceeded them. After all, epidemiologists and experts have recommended this. Whom I trust, like most citizens.
But which is the absurdity of the case;
- It is absurd to close the city and leave the schools open.
- It is absurd to say that there will be no lockdown and that professionals will buy goods by filling their shops, which they will never sell. Obviously with the expression “no lockdown will be reported in Athens and possibly in Thessaloniki.
- It is absurd to invite tourists from Santorini on an idyllic afternoon to visit the country ,without the slightest plan.
- It is absurd for cars to fill the border with tourists and for you to do random sampling checks.
- It is absurd that land workers come to Western Macedonia and other regions without controls.
- It is absurd for planes to be full at 100%
- It is absurd to blame the youth for spreading the virus, when citizens are squeezed like sardines on public transport..
- It is absurd to point the finger at the citizens, when the Prime Minister inaugurates a subway station with hundreds of his followers without protection measures and masks.
- It is absurd ,that while masks everywhere can protect the population, you do not impose it
- It is absurd to give the repayable deposit and not to have in KAD professions that the government itself closed first of all the stores.
- It is absurd for the Region of Western Macedonia to give grants of their order 10.000.000 euros to businesses (a drop in the ocean) that very few will benefit (and get them right) leaving out the vast majority of professionals. While they can give 20.000.000 in the media with opaque procedures.
- It is absurd that while you have five months to plan the opening of schools, you have sections 25 and 30 children in the classroom, even giving them value masks 6.500.00 euros in the size of a tablecloth.
- It is absurd that shops are destroyed, businesses and professionals because there is no financial support.
- The number of unemployed is absurd.
But logically in the news of the big TV stations you hear that everything is going cat’ wish. In the end, all the absurdities are logically explicable.
But the bottom line is that the government has failed miserably and unfortunately those who do not have it always pay for it., the people of toil, the workers, professionals and small and medium-sized enterprises, which is the backbone of the economy.
This is a logical assumption and logically explainable.