Η Δημοτική Κοινωφελής Επιχείρηση Κοινωνικής Πρόνοιας και Μέριμνας Δήμου Κοζάνης ως κοινωνικός εταίρος σε συνεργασία με την Περιφερειακή Ενότητα Κοζάνης ως επικεφαλής εταίρο της Κοινωνικής Σύμπραξης ΤΕΒΑ που έχει συσταθεί για το Νομό μας, announces that food will be distributed of the "Operational Program of Food and Basic Material Assistance TEVA 2018-2019", on Monday 28 and Tuesday 29 September 2020.
Η διανομή θα πραγματοποιηθεί στο χώρο του Indoor Gym of Kozani (White fountain), hours 09:30-15:00, observing strictly the instructions are analyzed below.
The following products will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the program:
- PORK MEAT
- EVAPORATED MILK
- MILK POWDER FOR BABIES 1ΗΣ BABY AGE
- POWDER MILK 2ΗΣ BABY AGE
- OLIVE OIL
- SEMI-HARD CHEESE
- CEREALS CREAM
- SANITARY NAPKIN
- school bag
- TOMATO JUICE
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or its AMKA of the member of the application which he receives even in case of inability to attend them, with an additional power of attorney of another person and demonstration of his police ID.
Due to the new management conditions created by the COVID pandemic - 19 and in order to avoid overcrowding in Public Services, καθώς επίσης και η μετακίνηση ωφελουμένων που υπάγονται σε ευπαθείς ομάδες, We inform you that the receipt of the package by an authorized person is acceptable, under the following conditions:
- The Authorization bears a certificate of genuine signature from a competent Authority
- The Authorization does not have a certificate of genuine signature but is accompanied by a photocopy of the Identity Card of the authorizing Beneficiary or other official document from which the AMKA or his TIN are derived..
Beneficiaries' Obligations / Distribution Methodology «Drive Through»
Due to the current situation and the Covid-19 pandemic, beneficiaries will reach the fixed point of distribution (Indoor Gym) exclusively by vehicle following the configured entrance and exit corridors in the surrounding area of the gym so that:
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
- Arrive at the food collection point strictly at the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS. It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
- The beneficiaries will not disembark at no time from their vehicles.
- To go through two "stops" where:
- In the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality who will be protected with masks and gloves. After identification the beneficiaries will sign in
- In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff who will place the food (rack, port - luggage, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
- Upon completion of the above procedure, they continue their exit from the surrounding area of the gym
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. It helps to achieve the goal of alleviating the worst forms of poverty, promotes social cohesion and therefore contributes to the goal of eradicating poverty and in particular reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies.
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
- Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
- Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).