Η Δημοτική Κοινωφελής Επιχείρηση Κοινωνικής Πρόνοιας και Μέριμνας Δήμου Κοζάνης ως κοινωνικός εταίρος σε συνεργασία με την Περιφερειακή Ενότητα Κοζάνης ως επικεφαλής εταίρος της Κοινωνικής Σύμπραξης ΤΕΒΑ που έχει συσταθεί για το Νομό μας, announces that food will be distributed of the "Operational Program of Food and Basic Material Assistance TEVA 2018-2019", at 19, 20, 21 and 22 May 2020, days Tuesday, Τετάρτη Πέμπτη και Παρασκευή
- hours 09:00-15:00, in his space Indoor Gym of Kozani (White fountain) observing strictly the instructions are analyzed below.
The following products will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the program:
Olive oil, Pasta, Sugar, Rice, Flour, Noodles, Evaporated milk, Tomato juice, Carrots, Potatoes, Oranges, Kiwi, Tomatoes, Pork meat, Beef, Feta cheese, Cheese semi-hard, Οδοντόκρεμα, Washing powder, General Purpose Liquid, Dish washer liquid.
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or its AMKA of the member of the application which he receives even in case of inability to attend them, with additional deposit of authorization of another person (no genuine signature is required) and demonstration of his police ID.
Distribution Methodology «Drive Through»
Due to the current situation and the Covid-19 pandemic, beneficiaries will reach the fixed point of distribution (Indoor Gym) exclusively by vehicle ακολουθώντας τους διαμορφωμένους διαδρόμους εισόδου και εξόδου στο περιβάλλοντα χώρο του γυμναστηρίου έτσι ώστε:
- The beneficiaries will not disembark at no time from their vehicles.
- To go through two "stops" where:
- In the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality who will be protected with masks and gloves. Μετά την ταυτοποίηση οι ωφελούμενοι θα υπογράφουν με δικό τους στυλό σε έντυπη λίστα.
- In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff who will place the food (rack, port - luggage, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
- Upon completion of the above procedure, they continue their exit from the surrounding area of the gym.
Obligations of Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
- Arrive at the food collection point strictly at the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS. It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
- Να διαθέτουν το δικό τους στυλό για την υπογραφή στη έντυπη λίστα υπογραφών.
- Upon identification and receipt to wear a mask (required) και γάντια.
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. It helps to achieve the goal of alleviating the worst forms of poverty, promotes social cohesion and therefore contributes to the goal of eradicating poverty and in particular reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies.
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
- Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
- Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).