The latest information states that 7 The transfer from prefecture to prefecture starts in February.
See the OPEN report
Until then, travel outside the prefecture is allowed for 6 special occasions:
- Moving out of the prefecture for work. Must be certified with a written certificate of employer and return with proof of main residence.
- Travel outside the prefecture for health reasons, with demonstration of the relevant medical certificate.
- Travel outside the prefecture for a ceremony, e.g. funeral of a first or second degree relative. It is certified with a written statement of the citizen
- Traveling outside the prefecture for communication between parents and their children. It concerns divorced or separated parents with a proven document
- Travel outside the prefecture to go to the place of permanent residence, with the certificate of residence from AADE or with E1.
- Travel outside the prefecture for students, with demonstration of proof of main residence and school document