The Information Steering Committee Π.Ε. Kozani for the COVID-19 pandemic, in the context of informing the citizens mentions the following:
According to the data of E.O.D.Y., the confirmed cases detected in the Region of Western Macedonia on Sunday 7 Of March 2021 are as follows:
- In the P.E.. Kozani were found 17 cases, of which 9 in the Municipality of Kozani, 4 in the Municipality of Eordea, 3 in the Municipality of Serbia and 1 in the Municipality of Voio.
- In the P.E.. Grevena was found 1 case in the Municipality of Grevena.
- In the P.E.. Kastoria were found 2 cases in the Municipality of Kastoria.
- In the P.E.. Florina were found 2 cases, of which 1 in the Municipality of Florina and 1 in the Municipality of Amyntaio.
- Suspension of operation of School Units
The Directorate of Public Health and Social Welfare of PE. Kozani informs the citizens about the suspension of operation of the following schools following the opinion:
- the suspension of operation of its section B1 1ου Gymnasium Ptol / das from 1 until 11-03-2021
- the suspension of operation of its A3 section 5ου Ptolemaida High School from 2 until 12-03-2021
- the suspension of operation of its ED department 13ου Kozani Primary School from 2 until 12-03-2021
- the suspension of operation of its B1 'section 2ου Gymnasium Ptol / das from 3 until 16-03-2021
- the suspension of operation of the 5th department of the 6-seat Primary School of Olympiada from 3 until 12-03-2021
- the complete suspension of the operation of the Siatista Music School from 3 until 15-03-2021
- the suspension of the operation of the 2nd section of the 2nd Grade of the Primary School of Aiani from 5 until 17-03-2021
- the complete suspension of operation of the High School of the Eastern Municipality of Eordaia from 5 until 18-03-2021
- Other (Legislative) clarifications
Published under no. Joint Ministerial Decision Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ. / 13805/2021 ΦΕΚ 843 / Β / 3-3-2021 extraordinary measures for the protection of public health from the risk of further spread of the coronavirus COVID-19 throughout the Territory for the period period from Thursday 4 Of March 2021 until Tuesday 16 Of March 2021 and time 06:00.
In order, to limit the spread of the virus, in the morning 4ης March and until Tuesday 16 March in 06:00 in the morning, the framework of pandemic measures is adjusted as follows:
As for the six exceptional travel reasons, The following variations for sms apply throughout the country 2 and 6.
In the sms 2, relating to a transition to an operating supply store, essential goods, that is,, in a supermarket, Mini market, where it is not possible to send them, but also in the sms 3 with regard to the banking sector, the transfer will take place only or within the relevant Municipality, either at a distance of up to 2 kilometers from the place of residence.
As for the sms 6, now, involving physical exercise outdoors or movement with a pet, These activities are carried out exclusively on foot or by bicycle.
He will not be able to, that is,, no one across the country to send code 6 and pick up his car or motorcycle, in order to go to another area to play sports or take the pet for a walk.
also, in the case of relocation, (code 4), As of today, the audit bodies are ordered to request additional clarifications during the audit, to confirm the correct use of the sms.
About the Health Safety and Protection Charter now, it is formulated as follows:
- At the level of increased risk, Red.
- At the level of very high risk, in deep red,
Regarding the traffic ban, at the level of increased risk, in the red, valid from 9 in the evening until 5 in the morning.
also, in areas at high risk, in the red, functions are allowed, worship gatherings, rituals, mysteries, funerals (and related religious services and other rituals and burial events) and all kinds of religious ceremonies, in a ratio of one (1) person per 25 sq.m.. with a maximum of nine (9) individuals.
End, It is recalled that at the level of increased risk, in the red, The lifelong operation of the Lyceums is suspended.
Otherwise, the measures apply as they were at the level of increased risk (Red) and very high risk (Deep red) and which are referred to in detail in website Covid19.gov.gr.
End, A STRONG RECOMMENDATION is addressed to the inhabitants of the wider area of PE. Kozani to be especially careful and to strictly observe all measures of self-protection from the COVID-19 pandemic (use a mask, safety distances and personal hygiene measures), which must be an immediate priority for all.