On Tuesday 15 September the submission of electronic applications of its beneficiaries begins special seasonal aid and ends on 30 November 2020.
- The amount of the special seasonal allowance for builders is 752,14 euro
The conditions for its grant are:
- To have taken place in the previous calendar year exclusively in construction works 95 to 210 working days, together with the surcharge and the license. In practice this means that the insured must have 73 to 163 actual working days.
- Do not be construction contractors or subcontractors and employ more than 3 employees.
- To be employed exclusively in the industry during the previous calendar year.
- To continue to be builders during the payment period.
Retirees, who have applied for a pension up to 10/9/2019 and have conditions, are entitled to the seasonal allowance as long as the pension they receive (main and auxiliary) is less than the amount of 495,75 euro.
Those who retire from 11/9/2020 and after, and meet the requirements, are beneficiaries of the allowance.
Contact the Syndicate for more information.