It met on Thursday 8 July 2021 in the office of the Deputy Regional Governor of P.E.. Kastoria Dimitris Savvopoulos the Board of Directors of the Tourism Company.
Present at the meeting was President George Vavliaras, the Deputy Regional Governor of Kastoria Dimitris Savvopoulos as well as the members Lambros Chatzizisis (regional councilor P.E.. Grevena), Giannis Iatridis and Apostolis Dianellos, tourism professionals.
The following issues were discussed and approved unanimously:
- Approval of previous sitting minutes
- Παρουσίαση Έκθεσης Ευρημάτων Ορκωτών Ελεγκτών Λογιστών από τη διενέργεια Προσυμφωνημένων Διαδικασιών επί των οικονομικών στοιχείων της ΕΤΔΥΜΑ της περιόδου από 1/1/2017 to 31/12/2019
- Coverage of expenses for its implementation 87 of the Rowing Championship 14-18 July 2021 in Kastoria
- Production of photographic material of the Region of Western Macedonia-Creation of Promotion Texts
- Production of audiovisual material for the Kastoria PE
- Διαχείριση Μέσων Κοινωνικής Δικτύωσης – Επίβλεψη Ανανέωση περιεχομένου Ιστοσελίδας
- Full-page Listing of printed tourist promotion of the Region of Western Macedonia in the newspaper "KATHIMERINI" and in the insert "TRAVEL" July
During the meeting, the findings of the report of the certified public accountants were presented, while the president of the company, George Vavliaras, reminded and stressed to the body that at the recent General Assembly, upon his suggestion, the provision for auditing by chartered accountants every two years was added to the articles of association. The audit carried out and according to the certified public accountants did not reveal any management issues in the management of funds and this is very important.
The various issues discussed at the end of the meeting, The provision of hospitality and food to the TV crew of the show "Wild Greece" broadcast by ERT3 and the digital platform of ERTFLIX was also approved, which will be for shooting in P.E.. Of Kastoria.
End, The course of the site was presented by a partner of the company: https://www.visitwestmacedonia.gr/ which was recently upgraded, At the same time, the traffic statistics and the further actions for the promotion of both the site and the social media of the company were presented..