The new electronic service "inventory and granting of insurance capacity of indirect members" was put into productive operation in the context of the actions of the digital transformation of the Electronic National Social Security Agency (e-EFKA).
According to a relevant announcement, with the new electronic service, the personal presence in the local organic units of e-EFKA is no longer required, achieving the goal of their best and most efficient service. Indicatively, states that only during 2020 was granted insurance capacity in person in the structures of e-EFKA in 270.274 indirectly insured.
The new online service is aimed at directly insured / retirees with active insurance capacity who wish to inventory - "connect" indirect members, in order to be granted insurance capacity, based on automated checks of the relationship between them and the student / student status for those who study in Greek higher education. The end result is the extension of the insurance capacity of the directly insured / retiree to the protected (indirect) member. (It is reminded that family members are considered as indirectly insured, as mentioned in the article 22 law's 4529/2018).
To access the service, the user enters, through the Single Digital Portal (gov.gr ) and follows the path: Home -> Εργασία και ασφάλιση -> Ασφάλιση -> Inventory and insurance capacity of family members (e-EFKA) or through the e-EFKA website (www.efka.gov.gr) and follows the path: > Selection: Electronic Services for the Insured > "Inventory and Performance of Insurance Capacity of indirect insured".
The following is a brief guide to using the service:
Quick user guide
To implement this process, through the online service, the directly insured follows the following steps in detail:
- User (directly insured) enters the web application either through of the national digital portal είτε μέσω του ιστότοπου του e- ΕΦΚΑ online services for policyholders.
- Then, selects "User Login via TAXISNET", to log in with his credentials to TAXISNET. Enter your TIN and AMKA and select Enter.
- The relevant work screen is displayed.
- The user presses the Inventory button, in order to access the corresponding functionality of the web application.
- The details of the directly insured are automatically displayed at the top of the website.
- The user must accept the Responsible Statement, which appears and results from n. 1599/86, by selecting the corresponding check box.
- Subsequently, the user enters the details of the spouse and in case he / she wants to inventory him / her and / or to give insurance capacity, but also in case he does not want it. The existence of a spouse is optional. The application can proceed to the next steps without having a spouse, by selecting the Next button.
- In the next step, the user selects, through a selection box, if he wants to inventory and / or insure his / her spouse.
- Εάν ο άμεσα ασφαλισμένος επιλέξει ότι θέλει να απογράψει και να αποδώσει ασφαλιστική ικανότητα στο/στη σύζυγο, then it is checked if the spouse has already been registered and he / she has been given insurance capacity.
- Ο χρήστης επιλέγει το πλαίσιο επιλογής που δηλώνει ότι ο/η σύζυγος δεν έχει ατομικό εισόδημα.
- The country is filled in automatically.
- If it is a Greek citizen, then the family portion municipality must be completed, which is not confirmed.
- If it is a Greek citizen, then either the ID or the passport details must be completed. The ID number and the date of issue must be completed for the ID, while for the passport the passport number must be filled in, the date of issue and expiration.
- If he is an EU citizen, then the passport details must be completed (Passport Number, issue date and expiration date).
- If it is a third country national, then the user should enter the following details of the spouse:
- Date of passport issuance
- Passport expiration date
- Residence Permit Number, (which is recognized by the application whether it starts with GR or not)
- Date of issue of the residence permit
- Date of entry into force of the residence permit
- Expiry date of the residence permit (in case it is indefinite it selects the corresponding selection box)
- After completing the required fields, the user selects Next.
- In the event that the directly insured wants to inventory and assign insurance capacity to his children, then chooses to add a child.
- The user enters the child AMKA.
- Selects Next and the corresponding worksheet is displayed.
- The country is filled in automatically.
- If the child is a Greek citizen, then the municipality of residence must be completed.
- If the child is older than 18, then the identity or passport details must be stated (ID number and date or number, date of issue and expiration of the passport).
- If the child is under 18, then the identity or passport details are declared optionally.
- If the child is older than 18, then the VAT number must be declared and if he is a student or unemployed.
- If the child is European and a student, then the country of study must be declared. If the country of study is not Greece, then the name of the educational institution and the academic ID number must be declared in handwriting.
- If the country of study is Greece, the academic ID number must be stated.
- If the child is a third country national, then the user must state the details of the child's passport and residence permit.
- After completing the necessary information, the user selects Save.
- The user selects an Application.
- Once all the controls of the web Application are successfully completed, the application is registered.
When processing the application, there are the following three scenarios:
- Το έμμεσο μέλος δεν είναι απογεγραμμένο, but has insurance capacity, so it is inventoried.
- The indirect member is unsubscribed, but has no insurance capacity, whereupon he is assigned insurance capacity.
- The indirect member is neither unregistered nor has insurance capacity, whereupon it is inventoried and assigned insurance capacity.